haha, that topic fits to me so well
Sooooo, I wanna lose weight since ~ 2007/2008 (?) and to this time, it was REALLY foolish to think that I'm fat hahaha :D my figure was pretty normal (today I'd give a lot for this figure & weight -.-) and even in 2010 my figure was okaaaay !! but in the last year(s) I became fucking faaaaat
and now its really hard to lose weight. since ~ 1 Month I rlly do something for my figure
but I think it takes time until I'll see progress. and I should also change my eating habits
what's much harder to change than my laziness :DDD
but there are also moments when I just think "ohhhh fuck off. I want to eat"
and these moments take me back to my old bad habits hihhiihi.
finally a genial tumblrquote which fits perfecct to me, haha
"I want to have a good body, but not as much as I want dessert."




Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen